This week is flying by fast (as most weeks do). Some of Taylor's accomplishments this week:
* He climbed 6 steps on our staircase!
* He's woken every morning in a great mood, babbling away
* He babbled with his mouth full of bread one evening. I didn't know it could sound so cute to hear a little one making gibberish with his mouth full.
* He's been very lovey and cuddly
* He has enjoyed playing outside. He toddles around the driveway and yard. He puts a lot of the nature in his mouth, but he seems to know that it's yucky and spits it out pretty quickly.