- Sunday: Chicken kabobs with pineapple, red pepper, & onion, leftover Indian rice and brown rice, and a skewer of grape tomatoes (yum!). The leftovers have been my lunches for the past two days -- delish!
- Monday: Chicken Parm Meatballs, spinach, steamed green beans -- these were a hit, especially with the boys. I'll do a post about them soon. These leftovers are going to be lunch tomorrow -
- Tuesday: Sharkey's
- Wednesday: Philly Cheese Peppers
- Thursday: Fish with pasta primavera
- Friday: Pizza & Movie Night
Menu Planning Tuesday
We've got another busy week ahead, so went with another simple menu.
Leave a Reply.
My name is Teggin and I am in my early 30s. I'm a wife, mom of two boys, and I work full-time in academia. I'm interested in healthy living, and I love cooking, crafting, and running. This blog is my chance to reflect on how to pursue my interests while also raising a family and maintaining my career. Whew! Just typing all of that made me tired!