- Saturday (last night): Baked mahi mahi with pineapple and mixed mini peppers, edamame, brown rice
- Sunday: Beef Short Ribs (yum!), mashed cauliflower, broccolini
- Monday: Smoky Stuffed Peppers with leftover brown rice
- Tuesday: Zucchini Lasagna with whole wheat English muffins
- Wednesday: Tilapia or or salmon, green beans,mac-n-cheese
- Thursday: Baked chicken, squash & zucchini, leftover mac-n-cheese
- Friday: Leftovers OR Pizza (my vote
I'm super excited about the meals for this week. And I'm definitely going to be writing about some new discoveries I made this weekend. Can't wait to share!
But first, this week's menu:
My name is Teggin and I am in my early 30s. I'm a wife, mom of two boys, and I work full-time in academia. I'm interested in healthy living, and I love cooking, crafting, and running. This blog is my chance to reflect on how to pursue my interests while also raising a family and maintaining my career. Whew! Just typing all of that made me tired!